Sunday, April 10, 2011

My First Day at the Dog Park

Dog Park Day 1         
I am really not sure about this place yet. I kept hearing my people talking about it, about how great it was, about how I would be able to embrace my free spirited nature and run around leash free.  Well…we got there, the leash came off but I decided to play it safe and sit right next to my dad to scope it out.  There were a lot other dogs running around and one in particular who was totally fascinated by me (of course), but I’m not a let’s-get-dirty kinda gal. I think next time I might get off the bench and explore a little more. I’ll keep you all posted and make sure that my peeps take pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Sachi's foster mom. Thank you for posting a comment on my blog! I'm so happy to see Misaki is doing great, and you are having a wonderful time with her. Sachi is such a nice name for her. To be honest, I'm a little jealous - you have the cutest and funniest dog of all!!

    ReplyDelete